Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ezzit so?

How long has it been? 3 months. Really? That long? Yes. Auntiead commented that I haven't been writing and I felt a little sad. I have been so swamped at work, leaving whatever free weekend time to laundry and housekeeping. Whoopee-do.

On the same note as laundry and housekeeping, a relative sent me a link to a website (www.ezziliving.com) recently to check out the clothes hanging systems available. It is most "hapz" (i.e. happening, refers to something that is totally rocking). I think I will consider installing something from them because I am currently using one of those foldable types and its not sturdy. We had already gone through one. It gave way one day after I hung out a batch of freshly washed laundry. Like totally broken, beyond repair, flat on the ground, type of gave way. So yes, perhaps this one that installs on the ceiling will be the answer to my panty hose. I mean woes.

Image taken from www.ezziliving.com.

2 comments:

irks said...

If I did not misunderstand a particular conversation with JY (not JT), this is standard issue with certain condos these days. :P

House of Lims said...

Ezzit so?