Friday, July 4, 2008

Jastronomic Adventure


JT offered to cook dinner. So after grabbing the essentials from the supermarket, we headed over to his place for a feast. I tried to help with the cooking but didn't know where to start but more than anything, I didn't want to get in the way of the chef. Personally, when I cook at home, I prefer to do everything myself because I have it all planned out in my head. So I took a backseat and prepared a simple salad instead.

It was a big meal of a salad, two side dishes and a main course of fish, prawns and chicken with pasta aglio olio. Amazingly, we polished off everything!




I thought my salad was pretty good too. The sharpness of the balsamic vinegar was balanced with the sweetness of the green apple slices. Light and refreshing! But, compliments to the head chef, anyway!

No comments: