Thursday, August 27, 2009

So near yet so far

What an incredibly slow day for me. I feel like I've been at work all day and it's ONLY 4.30pm. ARGH. Didn't help that I was completely unimpressed with my lunch today. How unsatisfying. And I'm feeling extremely exhausted. Should not have stayed up to watch The Bachelor, even though I lasted quite late last night. These days I'm out by 11.30pm, then I'll get up a couple of times in the wee hours to, well, wee.

This fatigue and exhaustion is a vicious cycle. Am most looking forward to meeting up with my girlfriends to chill tomorrow night!

So yes, lunch was Grilled Chicken Fillet with Couscous. I overheated it in the microwave which caused the tomatoes to breakdown and make everything mushy. Tomorrow will be better. I'm looking forward to Spaghetti Bolognese! I've been much of a carnivorous which I suppose is a good thing because I really need the iron and protein.


Was watching some 3 dimensional animation on a baby's development over the span of the pregnancy. I had a nice tingly feeling in my tummy (and I'm sure it isn't the baby) and felt a little emotional. I cannot wait for the next check up on Monday. I cannot wait to see what's the baby like now.

No comments: